Switzerland Trip Guide and Facts To Make Your Trip Enjoying And Comfortable: There are numerous reasons to visit Switzerland. Though it is one of the most expensive countries in the world yet this fact cannot be ignored that the place is alluring. These days the country is busting at the seams with the lakes, dramatic cliff, faces mountains, modern cities, and these things are obvious to the allure. This being on the other side the country is one of the safest countries in the world with no bad seasons. Here are listed some facts that you should know while traveling for Switzerland.
If you think of visiting Switzerland with a backpacker budget then you are definitely going to have a hard time. The country is the most expensive one. You could only stay for two nights there eating ramen noodles so that you don’t need to sell out your limb there. If you go with a normal budget there then the prices will make you feel shocking. The expenses obviously depend on the activities you do when you be there. The basic budget for staying in Switzerland has to be at least 60-75 CHF to start out.
Ways to Travel to Switzerland on a Budget
Despite the fact that the country is really expensive you can make a good plan to cut some extra expenses.
- Move less because the budget gets higher when you travel. Select some of the best places which you want to visit there. Rail, bus and Car Rentals are not at all cheap in Switzerland.
- Try eating vegetarian food from the groceries that will again cost you less because the non-vegetarian food is always costly.
- Don’t buy the bottled water in Switzerland. Try to drink the tap water there.
- Avoid the booze. Drinking is not a light job in Switzerland and tries to avoid that.
Some Other Facts
- Swiss is not any language. Instead, it has four languages that are nationally spoken there like German, French, Italian and Romans. Thus the language can confuse you wile being there.
- Hire a special adaptor for traveling there.
- If you travel extensively there then you can use the rail pass as it will cost you less.
Nature is free there. You can enjoy hiking free of cost so you should never miss that out.
Food in Switzerland
- Shop at grocery stores and make your own meal. This will really cost you less than going out and eating in restaurants.
- Cheap eats will definitely be hard to find in Switzerland. Your average one time meal will cost you around 15 CHF.
- Fondue and Rosti are the two famous dishes there. You should expect yourself around 25 CHF for per person in a meal there.
- Alcohol will cost you more of the money than you actually think and expect.
Few Epic Things In Switzerland
- Foudue Yourself
- Try adventurous sports
- Play Alfourne
- Go for snowboard and hiking
- Visit Zarmett
Other Facts to be Taken Care of
- Get your travel insurance done before you go out.
- Accommodation can be taken around the world.
- Keep your sunglasses with you.
- Keep your rain jacket and travel shoes for the comfort
- Do carry your kindle with yourself