RRB IBPS Group I Officer Admit Card: There is an announcement from the Institute of a Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) about the admit card of the online preliminary examination for the officer scale 1 post. The admit card of the examination can be downloaded from the official website. All those students who have applied for the examinations and are also looking forward to the downloading of admit card can get their admit cards downloaded from the official website of IBPS. The official website is www.ibps.in. The IBPS Officer Scale 1 prelims examination is going to take place in August on dates 3,4 and 11,2019.
RRB IBPS 2019 Group I Officer Admit Card 2019
IBPS Officer Scale I Prelims 2019
This examination is definitely going to be a bilingual test which will behold for the duration of 45 minutes. There will be two sections which will carry all 80 marks for 80 questions. 40 marks questions will be of reasoning and other 40 marks will be from quantitative aptitude. All the candidates who will clear the examination will be eligible to appear for the next following rounds. Then there will be mains and interview round.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019- The Age Limit will be considered (As on 01.06.2019)
For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager):
- The minimum age must be 21 years and maximum will be 40 years
For Officer Scale-II (Manager):
- The minimum age must be 21 years and maximum will be 32 years
For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager):
- The minimum age must be 18 years and maximum will be 30 years’
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- The minimum age must be 18 years and maximum will be 28 years
IBPS RRB Jobs: Important Date
- Date of online registration starts from June 18 and last up to July 4
- Date of submission of online payment starts from June 18vand last up to July 4
- IBPS RRB Prielites is on August 3, 4 and 11 (Offer scale 1) and also on 17 August 18 and 25 for Office Assistant
- IBPS RRB Main Examination for Office Assistant will be on September 29 and Officer Scale 1 will be on September 22.
- IBPS RRB Single Examination for Officer Scale 2 and 3 will be on September 22
- IBPS RRB Interview is for Officer Scale 1, 2 and 3 in November
IBPS RRB 2019: The Number Of Vacancies For Various Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 3688
- Officer Scale-I – 3381
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) – 106
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 45
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 11
- Officer Scale-II (Law) – 19
- Officer Scale-II (CA) – 24
- Officer Scale-II (IT) – 76
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 893
- Officer Scale-III – 157
Steps To Download Admit Card
To download the admit card from the official website, one has to follow these steps.
- First of all visit the official website www.ibps.in.
- Then on the home page clink on the link to download exam offer letter for the preliminary examination.
- Then in the new page, you will be asked about your credentials like your roll number and password.
- Enter the asked details and write captcha code then click on the submit button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen and then download it.
- Take out the print out of your Admit card for further use.
After clearing Preliminary Examination
All those candidates who will qualify the IBPS CBT examination will be called for the IBPS Main Officer Exam. Then after all the shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview round. The interview will definitely be conducted by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS which is in the consultation with the appropriate authorities.