Raksha Bandhan 2021 Wishes, SMS, Quotes, WhatsApp Status: The celebration which admires the bond between siblings most importantly between a brother and a sister. Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on 22nd August 2021 all over the country with so much joy and happiness. On the account of this celebration, all sisters tie a Rakhi on her brother’s wrist and also do puja of them. All brothers give gifts to their sisters and also vow for their security.
The festival is also popularly used to celebrate any brother-sister relationship between men and women who are relatives or even biologically unrelated. The day is also known as Rakhi Purnima or simply Rakhi, in different parts of India. The festival is observed by Hindus, Jains, and many Sikhs. Raksha Bandhan is observed so essentially in India, Mauritius, and parts of Nepal. Getting below the complete details of Wish! Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021.
It is said that giving a Rakhi is an amiable path for a young lady to put somebody from the opposite sex who is making undesirable sentimental advances into the companion zone. Rakhis are regularly produced using gold and embellished with sequins, and semi-valuable stones. In the past history of India, these Rakhis are used to fortify kingdoms and also fashion unions. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021: Wishes, Quotes, Messages & WhatsApp Status
Best Raksha Bandhan Wishes & SMS 2021
- Nothing can affect the bond we share. I will always treasure your love and I am never going to leave behind. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- From the time when we celebrated the festival together to the time when we are not able to meet each other. Everything might transform except our mutual love. Best wishes on Raksha Bandhan.
- We may be older now and we don’t even share time as we used to earlier. But deep down inside I know that you are my brother, my best friend, secret keeper, advisor and also troubleshooter.
- Whenever you are around me I feel secure and safe. It seems all my problems are solved and I get into a happy mood. My sorrows vanish with just a blink. I wish you were here. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Every year on this day you vow to protect me. That vow just makes me realize the importance you hold in my life. For me, you are the best brother in the entire world. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- The love between a brother and sister is one of the deepest and purest forms of love. This festival ties that bond stronger with a Rakhi thread. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- A sister is a sister forever and also a bond that diminishes never, a friend who is kind and caring, a sibling God chooses for sharing. Few ties as deep and profound and with so much affection abound though some thoughts are seldom expressed. Love endures and survives every test. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Rakshabandhan 2021 Wishes & Messages For Brother
Send these latest collections of Raksha Bandhan 2021 Wishes & Messages to your brother and sisters. we have gathered top collections of Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 Wishes and Messages for you. No, reach out to your brothers and sisters by sending these Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 Wishes from here.
“Thanks for being such a wonderful brother. You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best Always.”
“For happy times shared through the years for the loyalty, love, laughter, and tears, for the special things only you can do. For all these things I thank you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
“We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths… Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we’ll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, dear brother.”
“I am so blessed to have a brother as loving, kind, caring and cute as you. You have fulfilled every wish of mine. I’ll be waiting for my gifts. And if you don’t give then you will be in big trouble.”
You never say no, you never say that’s impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you, Bro.”
“You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!”
Raksha Bandhan 2021 Wishes & Messages for Sisters
Celebrate the festival of Raksha Bandhan 2021 by sending the Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 Wishes to your sisters. we have collected here the latest collections of Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 Messages for sisters.
“Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister.”
“Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family,
but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.”
“God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise,
Sister. In good times or bad ones,
you’re ready to extend your help and support.
Thanks for all you do.”
“May this Rakhi bring to you all the prosperity in your life.
Happy Rakshabandhan dear sis.
“Hey my sweet little pie, your cute smile makes my day,
your small little hands take me out from all dangers of life.
You are a little angel of my life. I love you. Your’s elder sister”
We laugh and cry, we play and fight.
We shared moments of happiness and sorrows,
which made our bond stronger.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis.
Raksha Bandhan 2021 WhatsApp Status
- A Sister Is Someone Who Listens When
U Talk, Laughs When U Laugh, And
Holds Your Hand When You Cry, Having
A Sister Is Like Having a Best Friend
You Can’t Get Rid Of. You Know
Whatever You Do, They’ll Still Be There!
Happy Raksha Bandhan to My Dearest Sister!!
- What Is the Day without Sun?
What Is the Night without Moon?
What Is the Life without Struggle?
What Is the Death with Fear?
What Is the Festivals without Relatives?
What Is the Fun without Friends?
I Think Every Single Moment…!!
Love My Small Sister!!
HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN..!!!!
- During This Festival of Bonding And
Renewing Our Love for Siblings,
I Want To Tell You That
During The Times We Fought,
My Love Was In A Different Mood.
**Happy Raksha Bandhan my Dearest Sister**
- Rakhi is the Symbol of Love Between Brother And Sister,
It’s Such a Great Feeling,
I Always Do Wish My Sister
On This Special Event,
And Also Present a Cool Gift
As Her Surprise of
**Happy Raksha Bandhan**
- May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life! HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN SISTER!!
- Thanks, dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection & your understanding, may our bond of love remain forever.
- Missing you a lot on this RAKSHA BANDHAN so sending my wishes from far away with lots of care!!
- It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on!
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know wherever you go, I’ll be always there.
- You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure… Wishing you very HAPPY RAKHI and best of luck for everything!!
- Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love u sister. HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN sweet Sis!
- HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN! God will give you long-long life… Always be happy… Enjoy every part of your life.
- Sister, you are like a fragrant rose. Sister, you are the greatest gift of life. Sister, you lift my spirit to newer heights. Sister, you make me feel special always.
- I miss you very much here on this day of love and affection. Though you are away from me, my thoughts are always with you. Happy Rakhi
- Rakhi ka tyohar bahut bahut mubarakho… Hamesha haste rehana or mujhe miss bhi karna…
- Am very glad to be ur sister… Our relationship will be everlasting… Am very happy to be ur part of the family… Lots of Love Ur Sweet Sis…
- You never say no, you never say that’s impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I LOVE U BROTHER. Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!!
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me, I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan… I love My Sister.
These wishes & Messages can prove helpful to those who will not able to meet on the day of the celebration. Not meeting your brother and sister on the day of Raksha Bandhan. The day marks the significance of the noblest form of human emotions on this earth that is the bond between a brother and a sister. The festival is coming soon.