Navroz Mubarak 2019 Celebration, Significance, Wishes, Messages Quotes: Zoroastrian’s calendar first month is going to start and people will experience holiday worldwide in order to commemorate the day. This Day is known as Parsi New Year Or Navroz Mubarak. This day actually falls on March 21st. On the other hand, India does not follow this calendar rather it follows a Shahenshahi calendar according to which new year celebration falls later in this month.
People from different kinds of religion and traditions unite together to take part in the festivities. However, the Parsi New Year does remain linked to the calendar named as Zoroastrian. The day actually signifies the yearly renewal of everything. The prophet Zoroaster according to folklore started this holiday which is very much Important for the People living in Maharashtra.
Celebration of Parsi New Year
This Parsi New Year is also known as Navroz which is celebrated so as to mark the beginning of the Iranian calendar. This tradition was started around 3000 years back and is still followed and believed. It is observed by the whole Parsi community around the globe.
Since the day marks the new beginning hence it is celebrated with much fervor. People clean and decorate their homes, traditional attires and also visits fire temple to seek their prosperity and also forgiveness to their sins.
After the meeting and greeting show does not come to end. Then after people enjoy special foods like Moong dal halwa, pulaw, and sali bpti among a variety of different kinds of other dishes. Visitors are welcomed with sprinkling rose water when they enter the homes. Most often people use this occasion to give chastities or to the poor. Here in this article, we have listed some of the best wishes that you can send to your loved ones for the celebration of an occasion.
Navroz Mubarak 2019 Best Wishes, Messages & Quotes
- Like birds leave all those things which are not important to carry with them let us all leave all the grudges, anger, fear, regrets and sadness all behind because they should not affect our future. Happy Navroz.
- Through this, I want to send you my warm wishes for a Parsi New Year. May this day bring great fortune and success. May all your wishes gets fulfilled this day. Happy Navroz.
- Let us all dedicate this year to the humanity and betterment of the world. Wish you and your family a very Happy and prosperous Parsi New Year.
- May the glory of the King spread all over and reach all of us and May Lord praise us in galore. Let us all pray for happiness and prosperity this year. Happy Navroz.
- All those people are fortunate who have learned to adore other people rather than envy. I send good and best wishes of this new year ahead to you and your family. Happy Navroz.
- May each and every day of this new year gets you great moments of happiness. May it bring new cheer to your life every day. Navroz Mubarak.
- I wish everything in your life to be sp bright and beautiful, all things in your life should also be good and true. Wish you a very happy and wonderful year ahead. Happy Navroz.
- “May this Navroz bring along brighter days for you….. May you enjoy this occasion with memorable celebrations…..Wishing you Navroz Mubarak!!!”
- “On this Navroz, I wish for your eternal happiness and joy, I pray for your growth and success, I pray for your peace…. Wishing a very Happy Navroz to you!!!”
- “On this pious occasion, I wish that the glory and blessings of King spread all over your life…. I wish that you are blessed with happiness and prosperity… Happy New Year.”
- “May this festive occasion of Navroz brighten your days and nights, spread smiles and joy, bring peace to your heart and mind…. Best wishes on Navroz to you.”
Parsi New Year 2019 Wishes, Images, Messages & Quotes
“As the celebrations for New Year start, I pray that there is peace, there is happiness and there is a success in your life…. God bless you…. Happy Pateti my dear.”
“Sending lots of love and warm wishes on the occasion of Navroz to you…. May you find happiness and peace, success and prosperity in life.”
Wish your loved ones all the happiness and success in this world on the occasion of Parsi New Year by celebrating this occasion with lovely Parsi New Year greeting messages.
As we celebrate the Parsi New Year, I am sending my best wishes wrapped up in lots of love and warmth just for you my dear.”
“May you enjoy the beautiful celebrations of Navroz with your loved ones and step in this New Year with new energies…. Happy Parsi New Year.”
“Wishing you the best of celebrations on Parsi New Year…. May you welcome the Navroz with open arms and with a smile on your face.”
May the glory of King spread all over, May Lord praise us in galore,
Let’s pray for happiness and prosperity, May this Parsi New Year gives us Happiness.
Lasting ever and ever !!… Happy New Year!
Wishing you a year that marks the beginning of a remarkable era of success and happiness in your life. Happy Parsee New Year 2019.
Years come and go but this year I especially wish for you,
A double dose of health and happiness topped with lots of good fortune.
Have a great year ahead! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
New Year begins, let us pray, that it will be a year with new Peace,
New Happiness and abundance of new friends, God bless you throughout the New Year.