Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment Rally 2022: Recently The Union Cabinet Launched a New and attractive Scheme for Indian Youth to serve the Armed Forces. This Scheme was Named Agneepath Yojana, a Recruitment Process for youths in the Indian Army, Indian Navy, And Air Force. The Entry through Agneepath Scheme would be done for a period of four years. During these Four Years, the recruits would be trained by Armed Forces to acquire Skills. The Youth Selected under this new Agneepath Scheme will be categorized as “Agniveer”. these Agniveer will be offered an opportunity to apply for Permanent enrolment in the Armed Forces after the completion of 4 Years. Youngsters who fall in the Age group of 17.5 Years to 23 Years are eligible to apply for Agneepath Scheme.
Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment Rally 2022
Indian Army will Start the Application Procedure for Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner), Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper, Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 8th Passed and Agniveer Tradesman 10th Passed Posts through the Online Mode. All the recruits can Apply for these Posts in the month of July by accessing the official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Recruitment will be Done through Agnipath Scheme through respective AROs. Indian Army Agniveer Notification 2022 has been already Published on the Indian Army’s official website. All the applicants who want to enroll for the post will be called to appear for the Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment Rally 2022 consisting of a Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment Rally 2022: Educational Qualification
- Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms): Class 10th /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system minimum of D grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or the equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
- Agniveer (Tech) and Agniveer Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner): 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms): 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Cl XII is mandatory.
- Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms): 10th pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored 33% in each subject.
- Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass: Class 8th simple pass and No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored 33% in each subject.
Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment Rally Age Limit:
17 ½ – 23 years
Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment Rally Selection Process
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Sites)
- Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- Medical Test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally PFT 2022
1.6 Km Run
- Group – I – Up till 5 Min 30 Secs
- Group– II 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Secs
- Group – I – 10 of 40 marks
- Group– II – 9 of 33 Marks, 8 of 27 Marks, 7 of 21 Marks, 6 of 16 Marks
Indian Army Agneeveer Salary
- 1st Year – Rs. 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 2nd Year – ₹33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 3rd Year – 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 4th Years- 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)