Download TikTok App In PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 And Mac: In the present time, TikTok has gained so much popularity that it has millions of users around the world. The app was launched in the year 2017 by ByteDance, for markets outside of China and by 2018, the app gained so much popularity that it became the most downloaded app in the U.S. on October 2018.
As the popularity of the application is rising day by day, its users want to try the app on different platforms.
With the help of this article, we are going to explain how to download TikTok app in PC. We will also cover everything about this most popular app, so without wasting any time, let’s get started….
Method To Install TikTok App in PC
To start with, we are going to discuss two ways through which one can download TikTok app in PC. Such as:
1) Install TikTok in PC with the help of BlueStacks App Player
2) Install TikTok in PC with the help of Nox App Player
First, let’s talk about the TikTok application, it is an iOS and Android social media video app for creating as well as sharing short lip-sync, comedy, and talent videos. As of 2018, the app is accessible in more than 150 markets, as well as in a total of 75 languages. TikTok, together with Douyin in February 2019 had hit one billion downloads internationally, apart from Android installs in China.
The application allows its users to make short music as well as lip-sync videos of 3 to 15 seconds and short looping videos of 3 to 60 seconds. The app was launched by ByteDance, for markets outside of China in the year 2017.
TikTok is very popular in Asia, the United States, as well as other parts of the world. TikTok is not accessible in China and its servers are basically based in countries where the app is accessible.
Features of TikTok are as follows:
- Create exclusive content with millions of present soundtracks.
- Trim, cut, merge your videos.
- Various editing tools available to edit videos
- Several genres of music accessible to link your videos to
- Watch millions of video content of other users.
- Videos can be shared on other social media platforms.
- Add special effects such as slo-mo, fast forward, reverse, etc.
Install TikTok in PC with Two Different Methods
Method 1: Install TikTok in PC using BlueStacks App Player
In order to install TikTok in PC using BlueStacks App Player, you need to follow these steps which are as follows:
- At first, install the BlueStacks on PC
- After installing the app, launch BlueStacks on PC
- As soon as the BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Now, search for “TikTok”
- You will then see search result for TikTok app just install it
- Now you have to log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation procedure is going to start for TikTok depending on your internet connection.
Method 2: Install TikTok in PC with Nox
In order to install TikTok in PC using Nox, you need to follow these steps which are as follows:
- At first, you have to install Nox app player in PC
- After installing the app run Nox in PC, and then log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for “TikTok”
- Now, install TikTok app on your Nox emulator
- As soon as the installation is completed, you will be able to use TikTok on your PC.