How To Check Aadhar Card Status: Nowadays, Aadhar Card has become so important that it’s almost impossible to do any work especially government-related without having any Aadhar Card. Aadhar Card has become the identity of each individual living in India.
If you have applied for an Adhar card recently and want to check its status then don’t worry as it is possible with very simple steps or guidelines. With the help of this article, we are going to tell you how to Check Aadhar Card Status through different methods. So, let’s get started….
Aadhar Card Status
Aadhar Card is considered as the most important Identity for Indians according to the Indian Government. It provides the various important details including Name, Address, fingerprints, Iris details, and other information. Aadhar Card is currently vital for many daily Transactions like Bank Account Opening Filing ITR, PAN Card Application, getting the new Mobile Number, Passport, and much more. Anyone can apply for Aadhar Card through the Enrolment center, Bank, or Post offices. If You have already applied for Aadhar Card and want to Check Aadhar Card Status then You need to go through the official website of www.uidai.gov.in and check your Aadhar card Status online easily. Here In this section of the article, we have provided complete details about Aadhar Card Application and How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status Online
Here are the simple steps in order to check your Aadhar card status online.
- Step 1: At first, you have to visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on Check Aadhar Status which will rout you to resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Step 3: You will be asked your enrolment ID number, enter the details correctly
- Step 4: Now enter Date/Time in dd/mm/yyyy and hh:mm:ss format
- Step 5: After entering the details correctly, enter the security code
- Step 6: In case you are not able to view or click, then you can click on ‘try another’.
- Step 7: Click on Check Status and you are all done! Your Aadhaar will be displayed on your screen.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card status without Enrolment Number
If you have forgotten your enrolment number and have misplaced your acknowledgment slip, then you might face the problem as it is hard to find your Aadhar Card status without the enrolment number. But you don’t have to worry as we are providing you the guidelines to check your Aadhar card status without Enrolment Number, and here are the following steps:
- Step 1: At first, visit www.uidai.gov.in/edetails.aspx and click on Retrieve Lost UID/EID.
- Step 2: The link will directly take you to page resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid where you can recover your information again.
- Step 3: Now, you have to enter your name, email address or mobile number, and security code after entering all details correctly click on send OTP.
- Step 4: In the box present there, enter the OTP and click on Verify OTP
- Step 5: As soon as the OTP is verified, the Enrolment number/Aadhaar number is sent to the email id as well as the mobile number of the applicant.
- Step 6: Now, as you have the enrolment number, the applicant can then check the status of Aadhaar.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status by Name
Aadhar card status can also be checked by the name and in order to Check the Aadhar Card Status one can follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: At first, you have to visit the official website of UIDAI or just simply click on link www.uidai.gov.in/edetails.aspx
- Step 2: After this, you have to select Retrieve Lost UID/EID or click on resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Step 3: Your credentials will be asked and you can type your name, email address, mobile number, as well as security code and click on send OTP.
- Step 4: After this, an OTP will be sent on your mobile phone, and you can verify the same and enter the OTP in the box that is provided on the right-hand side.
- Step 5: Now, Post which you can check your status.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status Offline
There is another method to check your Aadhar Card Status deprived of online procedure. You can simply check your Aadhar Card Status with the help of your mobile number through SMS and by dialing the toll-free number. One must take note that the number should be your registered mobile number and not any other number.
For this method you must have:
- Enrolment number (14-digit) or EID (28-digit)
- Enrolment date and time in acknowledgment slip or else in enrolment slip
- Registered Aadhaar mobile number
Without these, you can’t check your Aadhar Card Status with your mobile number.
In order to get your Aadhar status, pick up your Aadhaar registered mobile number or else any other phone and dial a toll-free number 1800-300-1947. This number can be used by anyone living in India.
Aadhar Card Status can be checked through online or offline mode. Users need to provide an Aadhar enrollment number to Track UIDI Aadhar Card Status. Anyone can check Aadhar Card Status either by using the enrollment number or by Update Request Number or Without Using acknowledgment/enrollment details or by using the Name, Mobile Number, or through India Post or by Using Phone Number/Mobile Number Verification Online. Here in this article, we have provided complete Steps and a Guide to Check Aadhar Card Status using different methods.