15 August 2019 Speech, Essay, Wishes, Quotes, Images, Messages: The biggest Day in the history of India was 15 August when the UK parliament passed the Indian Independence Act in the year 1947. The administration was handed over to the Indian Constituent Assembly. The first independence day was celebrated at the Lahori gate of Red Fort in Delhi where our foremost Prime Minister Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru hoisted the Indian flag. Like every year, the Day is reaching us this year too. The day will be celebrated in the same way. But you can send your relatives all messages which can fill them with the feeling of patriotism.
This Year Independence Day is near, and the whole country will be celebrating the 73rd Year of Independence and honor. As you will wake up in the morning, you will get many notifications for the messages you got for the big day. Here in this article, we have listed some of the best Independence Day wishes, Quotes Messages, which might help you in sending your best friends, family, and relatives the mutual feeling. Apart from this, you can also get 15 August 2019 Speech & Essay in English & Hindi from here. 15 August Independence Day 2019 Wishes, Quotes, Messages & WhatsApp Status
Celebration Of Independence Day
India will be praising the 73rd Independence Day festivities on 15 August. The occasion will be watched throughout India with social events, banner lifting functions, Parades, and Marches.
Independence Day Significance
As it is already known to every Indian that this Day marks the celebration of Indian independence after 150 years of slavery to the British parliament. On this, Day India was declared free, and the hard work of our fighters was paid off. Britishers left the country and India became free, and all administration was handed over to the Indian Constituent Assembly.
15 August 2019 Speech | Independence Day Speech 2019
Good morning to all my respected teachers, parents and dear classmates. Today we are united here to celebrate Independence Day. As everyone knows that Independence Day is the blessed occasion for all of Indian. Independence Day In India is the Most Important Day for all the Indian peoples and has been mentioned forever in history.
Indian Independence Day is the day when we got freedom from the British rule after so many years of hard struggle by our great freedom fighters. We celebrate independence day every year on 15th of August to remember the first day of independence of India as well as remember all the efforts of our freedom fighters who have sacrificed their lives in getting the independence of India.
India got Freedom on the 15th of August in 1947 from the British Rule. After independence, we got all the fundamental rights of our own Country, our Motherland. Everyone should feel proud of being Indian and Praise our fate that we took birth on an Independent India. During British rule, Britishers have done very brutal behavior to our ancestors and forefathers.
Today We cannot Imagine here that how hard the independence was for India from the British rule. It took many sacrifices of many freedom fighters and Many Decades of struggle from 1857 to 1947. Mangal Pandey (A Indian soldier) in the British force had first raised his voice against Britishers for the independence of India.
Later Many great freedom fighters had struggled and spent their whole life only to get freedom. We can never forget the sacrifices of the Bhagat Singh, Lala Lajpat Rai, Rani Lakshmibai, Chandrashekhar Azad, Ashfaqulla Khan, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Vallabhbhai Patel, Mangal Pandey, Tatya Tope, Ram Prasad Bismil, Udham Singh, Sukhdev Thapar, Khudiram Bose, Gopal Krishna Gokhale, Sarojini Naidu, Madan Lal Dhingra who had lost their lives just for fighting for their country.
How can we ignore all the struggles of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi? Gandhiji was a great Indian leader who taught Indians a big lesson of non-violence. Finally, after so many years of struggle, hard work and Sacrifices came to end on the 15th of August 1947 when India got freedom.
We are so lucky that our ancestors have given us freedom from the British. India is developing very fast in the field of technology, education, sports, finance. Indian’s are going ahead by actively participating in the sports like Olympics, Commonwealth Games, and Asian games.
We have full rights to chose our govt. We are the largest democracy in the world. Yes, we are free and have complete freedom however we should not understand ourselves free of responsibilities towards India. Jai Hind, Jai Bharat.
15 August 2019 Essay | Independence Day Essay 2019
Independence Day of India is praised as national occasion every year on the 15th of August when individuals recall the long occasion of freedom of our country from the British Rule. India got Independence in August, 15th 1947 after bunches of Development of Independence during which numerous opportunity contenders relinquished their lives.
After Independence, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru turned out to be the first Prime Minister Of India on 17th of August, 1947 who raised the National Flag at Red Fort close Lahore Gate in Delhi.
Understudies, instructors, guardians, and other individuals meet up to praise the Independence Day by spreading out the National Flag and singing our National Anthem. Out tricolor National Flag is additionally facilitated by the Indian Prime Minister in the National capital, New Delhi at Red Fort.
After that, the salute is given by discharging 21 firearms and tricolor bloom showering is hung on the banner with a helicopter. The tricolor of our Flag speaks to saffron for mental fortitude and penance, white for harmony and truth and green for confidence and gallantry.
There is an Ashok chakra in the focal point of our Flag which contains 24 spikes dispersed equitably. At this exceptional day, we recollect the incredible penances of Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Raj Guru, Gandhiji and other challenged opportunity warriors for their life-changing commitment in the freedom of India.
Understudies give discourse regarding the matters of opportunity contenders on the Independence day festivity in schools. They additionally include in the motorcade, walk past, singing devoted tunes, and so on.
Other individuals commend this day as per their own specific manner, for example, viewing energetic motion pictures, going outside to home with family, meet with companions or take an interest in the occasions composed in open spots.
Independence Day 2019 Wishes, Images, Quotes & Messages
On this day you will require some of the good wishes to send to your family, friends, and relatives. Thus here are written some of those wishes that you can send by copying it from here.
- The day fills each one of us with a proud and honor. We determine ourselves to always keep this banner high. Happy Independence Day.
- The Independence Day which we got to see after 150 years of slavery. The day should be recognized and commemorates the time when we achieved it finally. Happy Independence Day.
- Our freedom fighters fought and it is the winning that is dedicated to all those fighters who gave their lives to make India independent. Now it’s our time to maintain the dignity and honor of the country. Happy Independence Day.
- The flag raised high, the heads raised high and also our spirits raised high. This day is signified for the rising of the country from slavery to independence. Happy Independence Day.
- The day fills all of our eyes with tears remembering the sacrifices of the fighters and people. Their efforts made it possible for us to live in independent India today. It is our foremost duty to honor that. Happy Independence Day.
- Wishes to everyone and specifically to those who were not even to feel how this Independent India feels. But yes it was possible because of them. Their efforts and sacrifice will always be alive. Wish you all a very Happy Independence Day.
15 August 2019 Wishes, Messages, Images & Quotes
- Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man’s life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self. – B. R. Ambedkar
- Freedom is our birthright, but was snatched away from us,
Our nation earned this freedom after making great sacrifices,
Let’s never take it for granted!
- Let’s not take our independence for granted. Let’s do our bit to make India a better place. Legacy to live for and legacy to die for.
- On Independence Day, here’s wishing our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us, now and always. Happy Independence Day!
- Trailing the colors of the national flag… Orange, White, and Green… let’s stand together for unity, prosperity, and peace.
- Feel the pride of being the part of such a glorious nation.
Here’s sending my warm patriotic wishes to make this day truly memorable.